Certify in the EQi 2.0 tools and gain a unique competitive advantage!
EQ-i 2.0® /EQ360
Certify in the EQi 2.0 tools and bring the power or emotional intelligence to your organizaiton and clients.
- Assess and quantify your clients’/employees’ emotional intelligence
- Provide a baseline of skills for powerful, ongoing coaching/development conversations
- Identify your clients’/employees’ strengths and areas for development
- Improve performance by building strategic, targeted development action plans
- Make more informed decisions about your clients, employees and hiring candidates
- Assess team, leader and organizational EQ
- Publisher: Multi-Health Systems (MHS), Toronto, Canada
EQi 2.0/EQ360 Certification Process:
EQi certification is a blended learning process that includes online pre-work, followed by a live two-day workshop (classroom or online).
Step 1: Register, after which we will contact you to begin the certification process. You can register for a publicly scheduled workshop OR we can schedule one just for you – as is mutually convenient.
Step 2: Complete pre-work at your own pace/convenience:
- Take the EQi 2.0
- Schedule a 60-minute online debrief with a Master Trainer
- Complete four online learning modules
Step 3: Attend live training session (either classroom or online)
Step 4: Take final exam online at own pace/convenience
- Personal EQ-i 2.0 assessment with confidential, 1 hour debrief prior to the session ($300 value)
- $280 in free reports to use once certified
- Free online account where you administer and score the assessments
- The EQ Edge (3rd Edition) by Steven Stein and Howard Book
- EQ-i 2.0 and 360 User’s Guide
- EQ-i 2.0 and 360 Participant workbook and presentation materials
- Two EQ PowerPoints, Development Tools, Case Studies and Research Articles
- Access to other EQi 2.0 assessments: Group, Leadership and BOEI Organizational Reports
- Access to online resources on the EQ-i 2.0 portal
- A lifetime certificate authorizing you as eligible to purchase and administer the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ36
- Unlimited, ongoing support
- Group Classroom or Online: $1650
- Individual Classroom or Online: $1750
EQi 2.0/EQ360 Certification Schedule
EQi 2017 Certification Sessions:
- Dec 11-12 – Portland, OR
- Online can be scheduled as is mutually convenient.
EQi 2018 Certification Sessions:
- Jan 25-26 – Phoenix, AZ
- Feb 8, 12, 15 – Online
- Apr 12, 16, 19 – Online
- May 17-18 – Park City, Utah
- June 21-22 – Salt Lake City, UT
- July 12, 16, 19 – Online
- August 9-10 – Salt Lake City, UT
- Sep 13, 17, 20 – Online
- Oct 4-5 – Park City, Utah
- Nov 8, 12, 15 – Online
- Dec 6-7 – Phoenix, AZ
Dates Don’t Work?
Contact us to schedule a personalized session, scheduled as is mutually convenient. Group and Individual sessions available.
Custom On-site workshops held by request.
Contact us for more information.
Your Certification Guide
Susan Zabriskie, M.A., CPC, CPBA, CPMA, Certified EQi Master Trainer
Susan Zabriskie, owner of PerformanceWorks LLC, a performance consulting firm, has over 25 years’ experience in the learning and development field. Since 2004, she has helped thousands of individuals develop their emotional intelligence.
Susan has utilized a variety of instruments to assess, train and coach CEO’s, executives, engineers, veterinarians and individual employees in a wide variety of industries, from high tech to healthcare.
Since 2010, she has been a Certified Master Training Partner with Multi-Health Systems (MHS), the publisher of the EQi 2.0 Bio and DLI tools. As a Value Added Associate with TTI Success Insights, she is certified to provide DISC training.
Susan has certified hundreds of professionals throughout North America, as well as international clients in Australia, Dubai, Italy, Panama, Britain, Spain, Turkey and France.
She is passionate about helping others develop their personal and professional potential. Her programs, EQ SMARTS, Empathy Edge and Profitable Dialogue are uniquely designed to get at the heart of creating sustainable change for both individuals and organizations.
Susan is a great business partner in the industry. She has great organizational knowledge and wisdom and brings that with her as she integrates it into her practice. Her knowledge about Emotional Intelligence and its usefulness for individuals is powerful. She was able to help me learn how to take this complex information and turn it into a useful business tool.Jennifer M. Webster, PhD
Excellent training. The role playing and dialogue was very enriching. The fun and learning levels were on par with each other. Very enjoyable process and very good experience. Susan is a delight to work with!Richard P. Himmer
Susan’s knowledge and expert delivery of the materials is outstanding. She ‘connects the dots’ of the concepts to application making the material relevant and easy to understand. Susan’s organization and delivery of the material was superb, answering questions easily and managing the time superbly. It is clear she is expert in the material – knowing, understanding, training and delivering it!Diane M. Rogers
I had very informative and productive sessions with Susan. She is knowledgeable and provided a very comprehensive overview in a brilliant way. She is a master of excellent coaching skills.
Facilitation, Coaching & Certification Services Available
Contact Us Today!
We are passionate about providing you with the very best strategies for success. Whether providing professional consulting, assessments, coaching or training services, our goal is the same: to help bring about optimal performance for individuals and the organizations they serve.
© 2017 PerformanceWorks LLC